Thursday, June 11, 2015

Today is the Day

Today is the day that will start a year full of adventures, challenges, learning and teaching!
It has been a rough week full of every emotion in the book. As this dream becomes reality, saying my "See you soon's" was probably the hardest thing to do for me.
But I am so grateful and blessed to have an opportunity like this to grow and learn from the experiences I am faced with. But with all these emotions I'm most excited to indulge in the new culture, foods, and opportunities.
Now we're off to the airport! I'm dreading the fact that I have two luggages and a carry on that basically weighs more than me. It's hard putting your life a year in advanced in two suitcases.

Until next time,
xo Ms. Suzy


See you in 20+ hours Beijing!

1 comment:

  1. It's Friday morning at home and I can't wait to hear that you have arrived. Hope the flight was easy, the Russian airport was interesting, and that the driver met you and Tirhza at the airport as planned. Keep blogging and we'll keep reading. This is the beginning of an amazing adventure.

    ReplyDelete